Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yesterday was not a successful day. Not a give up diet type of day but I went to a child's birthday party and ate the cake (but scraped off frosting) and munched on vegies with ranch dressing a bit too much. And I had a salad but with deli meat and eggs and it was a bit too much probably. In any case, my stomach started to look bloated. Sign of overeating a bit.

Except I didn't feel like I pigged out. I'm still taking it easy and eating fairly moderately. But the thing I did not do was work out.

And tonight I had dinner at Seelye's and we had chicken kabobs and vegetables and it was good. I also had a small ice cream cone. The problem now is that I was not satiated and felt hungry still after dinner and it's 10pm and I'm still hungry. I know I will eat something but not sure what yet.

So my calorie reduction is a bit off course. I don't think I'm eating such that I'll gain but I don't think I'm eating such that I'll lose either. So more work on that tomorrow.

Off to eat but not to pig out! And also to drink more water. I think that's fallen by the wayside and that's what makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment