Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hmm. It's 10:30pm, I wanted to go to bed an hour ago when I decided I wasn't going to the gym. I need to focus on calories. I had some yummy food today. Made bran muffins. Overdid it by eating three. But they were small - and had fiber! ;>

And I had a cup of coffee - decaf. But I loved the half and half. Missed it. Well, I have to start anew tomorrow. Haven't totally let go of the wagon but I have fallen out a bit and am hanging on, getting my butt back in.

The good news is DH fixed the scale in the bathroom. Now I can see "progress" if there is any. That will be good motivation.

My period has ended. I wonder if that has anything to do with me eating a bit more. That was a short period. Essentially 4 days but heavy.

Okay, off to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment