Sunday, August 15, 2010

I registered today on stepping out of squalor website and posted. So far so good. I got so inspired by the Kimmy thread on Squalor Survivors and seeing before and after pictures. I cleared off the kitchen table and this time I am determined to keep it clear. Benjamin already is starting to sit at the table with us for our dinners and that makes me so proud! And his doing that will motivate me to keep it clear.

I also cleared out the stuff under the kitchen table so the whole effect has been a lightening of the heaviness of the kitchen. Now I am working on the kitchen counters. One inch at a time as someone suggested. lol

I told Catherine about Kimmy thread (my apostrophe is not working) and the website already. I hope it changes her life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment